Jun 26, 2006

blockhead

It's the start of the block tests! Don't really want to say much so i shall say what's on my mind.
-Econs write until hand pain pain
-gp spells doom
-fitness is a wreck shall go run tml.
-am gaining weight due to my currerrent exercise condition. need to run real bad.
-saw samuel, tobias, yao lei train by themselves today. The future of hwachong is bright
-but maybe they kick till retain. Its dark again.
-mornings are hot. really hot.
-i want to go to the cage!
- didd yoou konw taht yoou ccan unndestnd tihs so lnog teh firrst andd lsat leteter arre corerect?
-my current world cup pot stands at 8.70 profit
-I'm bored
-genesis' hair looks funny
-i need a haircut; maybe go cut with rachel and shawn
-my brand new t90 boots look old cause of mud.
-this blog makes you dizzy, can you count the number of green squares?
-i need to mug.

No comments: